Followers

I've been Tagged!

Yes! Finally! I've been tagged! I've been waiting for this moment! Here it is:

I am using the letter: T

1. A colour: Teal
2. A book: Twilight (I don't like this book)
3. A school subject(any type of school): Tech (ew)
4. A girls name: Tianna (love this name!)
5. A boy's name: Tristin (I don't know)
6. A last name: Turner (lol Tech teachers last name!)
7. A sport: Tennis
8. A blog: Tabby Cat Designs
9. An art supply: Tracing Paper
10. A Gemstone: Topaz

I tag: Followers of 11/29/10 (and no further!)



That was fun! I hope I get more tags!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I thought I'd pop into your fab blog to say hi!!

    Yay you got tagged!!! :-) Teal is one of my most fave colours - especially as paint for my walls!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color teal! I tried to get this design as teal as possible! I was going to do turquoise but that was too hard to spell! I also the only reason I spelled that right was because of spell check!

    ReplyDelete